obey-robots.txt
Thread anzeigen
Posten Sie hier, wenn Sie den richtigen Forenbereich nicht finden können oder eine allgemeine Frage stellen möchten.
 Thread drucken
Fritzbox 7390 keeps renaming USB storage
ilgioa
Fritzbox 7390, firmware 06.88 (latest)
Hello! I have a USB drive connected to my fritzbox, and it normally maps it to \\192.168.178.1\fritz\WD-MyBook1110-01. In the last few days, the fritz automatically renames the drive to WD-MyBook1110-11, and sometimes to -21. The files and folders are visible under -11, and -01 is empty. Sometimes the fritz renames the drive back to -01 almost immediately, other times it takes days or weeks. It's very annoying and I have already tried various things on the fritz: remove the disk, reconnect, recreate index, update firmware etc.

If anybody saw a similar behavior, please let me know. Any suggestion is welcome!

Thanks!

Marco

Floppydisk
Maybe, the WD sleep mode makes the trouble.
I use a Samsung memory stick, that uses low power.
Some other sticks demands high power.
Formatted EXT4

ilgioa
Good point, thanks. However, the energy-saving mode on the Fritz is disabled, and I can't find a way to enable/disable anything on the WD disk itself. I'll search for the WD utilities on the WD website and do some tests.

ilgioa
For the record, the probable cause was some damaged sectors on the HD, which caused periodic disconnections. Still not clear why the Fritz renamed the disk each time, though.

Floppydisk
You can ask AVM.

Diese Website verwendet Affiliate-Links von Awin und Google-Anzeigen, um diese Website für alle kostenlos zu halten.
Zum Forum springen
Neuer Thread Antwort posten
Verwende BBcode oder HTML um nach; 'Fritzbox 7390 keeps renaming USB storage', zu verweisen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Verwandte Themen
Betreff Fritz Forum         Letzter Beitrag
Fritzbox 7490 FRITZ!Box Andere Typennummern : 4 10.05.24
Fritzbox 6850 LTE FRITZ!Box Andere Typennummern : 2 29.04.24
Fritzbox 7360 als Repeater FRITZ!Box allgemein : 4 29.04.24
DECT Headset, passend für FritzBox FRITZ!Box allgemein : 3 21.04.24
Einstellung auf neue Fritzbox übertragen FRITZ!Box allgemein : 4 16.04.24
Werbung
Hilfe FRITZ!Box
Wählen Sie Ihr Modell aus und klicken Sie auf „öffnen“. Die richtige Hilfeseite wird geöffnet.
Hilfe FRITZ!Repeater
Wählen Sie Ihr Modell aus und klicken Sie auf „öffnen“. Die richtige Hilfeseite wird geöffnet.
Hilfe FRITZ!Powerline