obey-robots.txt
Thread anzeigen
Posten Sie hier, wenn Sie den richtigen Forenbereich nicht finden können oder eine allgemeine Frage stellen möchten.
 Thread drucken
Fritzbox 7530 behind Mikrotik route
Ico747
My FB is connected to LAN1 port om Mikrotik router. The questions are about settings of Mikrotik:
1. Should Firewall->Service port SIP be disable?
2. Should port forwarding for port 5060 protocol udp from WAN address to local IP addres of FB be set?
3. Any other Mikrotik setting that are to be done for FB.
My problem is that that outgoing calls are OK but incoming do no reach FB. I check carefully FB configuration. They are OK. But I am not sure about Mikrotik.

Fritzie
Perhaps Microtik has a specific forum for your questions. But I'm trying to help you.
Is it true that your microtik router is directly connected to the internet?
I think your problem arises from a double NAT network.

Possible solution:
Make sure that the microtik and the FB are in the same IP range.
First turn off dhcp in the FB and make sure that dhcp in the microtic is on.
Set a fixed IP on the FB, in the range of the microtap. E.g. xxx.xxx.xxx.2
In the FB, set the gateway and DNS on the Microtik to xxx.xxx.xxx.1
Set the DHCP range in the Microtik from e.g. xxx.xxx.xxx.10 This ensures that no IP collisions occur.

This way your Microtik takes care of your entire network and you do not suffer from a double NAT.
Wink

Ico747
Thank you very much for your answer!
My FD is not behind double NAT. Mikrotik receive from internet provider public static address. Mikrotik NAT (source NAT) this address for the LAN. FB is in the LAN reserving private IP address from DHCP. DHCP is giving a fix address based on FB MAC address.
Should I change instead of DHCP to fix IP out of DHCP address range?

Best regards
Ico

Fritzie
Wen Microtic and FB are in the same ip range, then there is no double nat.
So please dubblecheck your ip ranges.

Every device you or an other device want to contact needs a static op adress in my opinion. So you don't have to rely on netbios protocol, but access your device directly with the correct ip adress.
Wink

Diese Website verwendet Affiliate-Links von Awin und Google-Anzeigen, um diese Website für alle kostenlos zu halten.
Zum Forum springen
Neuer Thread Antwort posten
Verwende BBcode oder HTML um nach; 'Fritzbox 7530 behind Mikrotik route', zu verweisen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Verwandte Themen
Betreff Fritz Forum         Letzter Beitrag
Fritzbox 7360 als Repeater FRITZ!Box allgemein : 2 26.04.24
Fritzbox 6850 LTE FRITZ!Box Andere Typennummern : 1 23.04.24
DECT Headset, passend für FritzBox FRITZ!Box allgemein : 3 21.04.24
IPv4-Route und 6591 Cable FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable : 3 20.04.24
Einstellung auf neue Fritzbox übertragen FRITZ!Box allgemein : 4 16.04.24
Werbung
Hilfe FRITZ!Box
Wählen Sie Ihr Modell aus und klicken Sie auf „öffnen“. Die richtige Hilfeseite wird geöffnet.
Hilfe FRITZ!Repeater
Wählen Sie Ihr Modell aus und klicken Sie auf „öffnen“. Die richtige Hilfeseite wird geöffnet.
Hilfe FRITZ!Powerline